This announcement has 1 attachment:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is conducting two focus groups and a series of individual interviews with primary care providers (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) to better understand fall prevention among older adults. This is for the CDC’s STEADI Initiative. A flyer for our project is attached.
- Only 30 minutes
- Conducted over the phone
- Flexible scheduling
- Participants receive a $25 Amazon gift card
- Less than 90 minutes
- Include 6-8 primary care providers
- Will occur in the DC-area
- Meal is provided
- Participants receive $75 amazon gift card
Providers who are NOT eligible include:
- Providers who work exclusively in a hospital setting with inpatients
- Geriatricians who have completed a geriatrics fellowship
We will be conducting interviews and the focus groups this month until January.