HAPPY NEW YEAR & Call for New Logo for the NPADC
Call for New Logo for the Nurse Practitioner Association of D.C.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let’s begin 2020 by firing up our creative abilities! The Nurse Practitioner Association of D.C. (NPADC) is calling all nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students to help update our current logo. The new logo will represent the NPADC on our website, and all communication tools. In that event, we are looking for a fresh and innovative design. The logo should represent the mission of the NPADC: “To promote high standards of health care as delivered by nurse practitioners”.
Here are the details:
- Competition begins: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- All nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students in the D.C. metropolitan area are eligible
- Entries should reflect the mission of the NPADC
- Entries must be submitted in their original file
- Entries must be submitted as high resolution in .pdf
- Entries must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include “logo competition” in subject line
- Have fun and be creative!
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Logos may not contain any copyrighted material
- Contestants must agree the NPADC may publish their logo
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including intellectual property rights to the logo, to the NPADC
- NPADC Board reserves the right not to select a winner if no suitable entries are received
- Winner will be selected by the NPADC Board
- Winner will be notified via email, and the winner’s name will be announced on the NPADC website and social media
- Winner will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card, a 1-year membership to the NPADC, and most importantly...bragging rights!